Women in MMA

Women in MMA
Guest post by my friend Nicole
Women in MMA says what you want, but more women are more interested in sports dominated in male me one of those girls. I don't have a background in wrestling. Never remove a karate class in my life. Does. However, playing a sport that is growing. Leading volleyball basketball softball, track and football field stations did me on the path to the MMA? not in sports? Now that is a story I was eighteen and found the boy says everything that I want to hear. We ended up in a relationship together. For the first few months, everything is good. He becomes more controlled and dictated that I could not put off by what I could wear that I can talk to him to know where I am at all times. If that isn't bad enough. He started getting real and will visit me every time we have an argument. I can't tell you how many times I have been sent to the wall and lost. To make matters worse. I was young, religious, and was waiting until marriage to have sex and he rape me so "virtue of the relationship was so weak and after 2 years of putting up with it. Finally, from his I was broke and scared, but I know I never want to go again. I don't want to be a victim, I registered at LA boxing a few blocks from my house and started doing Kickboxing. I became to me after it was my therapy empowerment and strength I have worked for two years when they are old friends of inviting me to train with her Jiu Jitsu De La O I always have loved watching MMA, but would not know about the training so I jumped on the opportunity? After a class I'm not hooked How do I cancel my membership at LA boxing and began training Jiu Jitsu De La O the rest is history.
Now start with jiu jitsu was not very comfortable for me. No need to make physical contact with the boys and they are quite in inappropriate places very difficult at first, It is also difficult to be one of the few women like it guys needed something to do with you. I get their respect and show them I could not have been tried and about them because the fighters. I have also received several injuries since I started training. I've broken toes sprained fingers missing thigh Cut on my knees and elbows, fat lips and even 2 shoulder surgeries I have ever given any hold me back.
MMA has been a blessing to my life in every way to help me with the cost to my self that makes me safe and know more will help me lose weight is a tremendous amount. It didn't help with the anxiety and anger me and gave me the confidence and strength to avoid the terrible relationship, such as happened with me in training in the first place.
At this time. I teach 6 week: day 4 Date of Jiu Jitsu and MMA/2 boxing day. I am a blue belt under John De La O. will receive approximately one month since I got back from hiatus 8 months because of shoulder surgeries 2 I think I will have to struggle so much with my comeback but everything seems to be quite good. Grant also had my bad, but I'm getting better and better and I've never been more fired up than to train me now.
I hope to compete in the future, but still, my shoulder and back strength just part of the sport is changing lives. I'm a different person.  If you want to follow my travellers cheques my from my blog: http://nizzicole.unfilteredmma.com.
Change the MMA Schools9. learn from Jiu Jitsu to FarThe Rotater Heavy Hitters ReviewRingside ReviewMy first fight checklist.
View the original article here
Previous
Next Post »